Healing geothermal waters are an incredible resource to share with those who need it most and that’s why Polynesian Spa works with not-for-profit organisations.
Polynesian Spa also gives away $40,000 of pool passes annually to help raise money for Rotorua community organisations.
Here’s a bit more info about the amazing people we’re working alongside:
• Arthritis New Zealand – Arthritis is one of the leading causes of disability in our country and Polynesian Spa provides free access for therapy programmes. Polynesian Spa’s acidic water properties help ease the pains of ailments such as arthritis, gout, lupus, fibromyalgia and more.
• IHC – Intellectual disability affects many people in the community and Polynesian Spa invites IHC members to bathe in the waters with free access when therapy groups arrive
• Race 4 Life – This Trust enables people living with life limiting illnesses to realise dreams that they and their families can cherish. For those seeking some blissful relaxation, Polynesian Spa provides hot pool and spa therapy experiences?
• Ronald McDonald House - RMHC® New Zealand supports families when their child is in a New Zealand hospital away from home. Polynesian Spa provides free Family Spa access for these children so they can have some fun away from the hospital.
• NZ Touch Rugby Team
• Bay of Plenty Steamers
• Rotorua Kapa Haka
• Rotorua Rotary Clubs
• Rotorua Netball
• Rotorua Touch Rugby
• Running for Hope
• Rotorua Police
• Rotorua Kindergartens
• Rotorua Playcentres
• Western Heights High School
• Rotorua Girls High School Basketball
Polynesian Spa has a proud history of working with and supporting local communities and businesses throughout New Zealand, and it's something we're passionate about continuing. It’s our way of giving back.
We aim to support our local communities all around the country to reach their goals.