Mornings are better for a variety of reasons. While long walks on the beach and coffee dates are high on the list, a morning soak at Polynesian Spa aims to start your day the right way by granting you some much-appreciated ‘me’ time.
Here’s the top five reasons why mornings are the best time to visit:
1. Relax and reset. What you do in the morning sets the tone for the day ahead. Wake up and then enjoy a relaxing soak and a fresh juice or coffee
2. Fewer people. With fewer people enjoying a hot soak in the morning, you have more space to relax with uninterrupted views of Lake Rotorua
3. The best view. Polynesian Spa boasts the best morning views. As the sun rises and illuminates the steam, the lake is still as a millpond reflecting the sky
4. Relieve aches and pains. Mornings can bring tired muscles, aches and pains after physical activities the day before. The slightly acidic Priest Spring will be just the therapy needed, while the alkaline waters of the Rachel Spring will nourish your skin
5. Headspace. Gear up for the day ahead before it even starts. A soak in the hot pools will allow you some thinking space to make the most of your day
Polynesian Spa is open daily from 8am – 11pm.