• Availability: Therapies are available from 10am – 7pm daily
• Bookings: Bookings are essential and can be made at the Polynesian Spa Retreat reception, by email or phone. Services are subject to availability
• An experience for two? If you’d like to share your therapy experience with someone special, please ask for a Dual Room when booking.
• We have a mix of male and female therapists and try to accommodate to your preferences. However, please note that we book by skillset and availability first, so we cannot guarantee a gender preference.
• Confirmation: Once an online booking request has been received an available treatment time will be sent to you via email. Bookings are confirmed once payment and correspondence has been made
• On arrival: To allow enough time for your pre-therapy consultation and hot pool soak, we advise that you arrive at least one hour prior to your treatment. You will be asked to complete a consultation form and pay on arrival if you have not already paid in advance.
• Time: For a 60 minute therapy, please allow three hours for a hot pool soak, your therapy and time in the Relaxation Lounge to continue winding down
• Bring: Remember to bring your bathing suit and footwear if preferred. We also have a beautiful range of swimwear available for purchase, as well as hire options
• Facilities: Complimentary robes, towels, toiletries and hairdryers are provided. Lockers are also available to store belongings
• Eating: As you will be with us for some time, we also recommend eating before your warm mineral pool soak. We have a number of healthy and delicious items and freshly squeezed juices available at the cafè should you wish to eat with us
• Age restrictions: Polynesian Spa welcomes guests between 12 and 15 to enjoy a ‘Family Retreat Therapy Package’ with a parent or gaurdian in a dual treatment room.
• Health Conditions: At the time of booking, please inform us if you are pregnant or if you have any health conditions so we can assist you with the most suitable choice of service
• Products: The products used during your therapy are available for purchase at The Spa Essentials Store at Polynesian Spa
Prices valid as at 1 May 2016, are GST inclusive and may be subject to change.
To ensure a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere in The Retreat children under 16 years old are not permitted.
Mobile phones, tablets and other devices must be switched to silent mode whilst at The Retreat.
Maintain the peace:
We kindly ask that you respect the serenity of the surroundings and other retreat guests by speaking softly. The Deluxe Lake Spa is not a play area and if you have children in your care, please ensure they are passively bathing
No smoking please:
Polynesian Spa is a smoke free area.
Please ensure swimwear is worn at all times whilst in the Deluxe Lake Spa. When inside The Retreat, we request that you please wear a robe, towel or clothing.
While precautions are in place, our pathways can be slippery at times. Please walk slowly and use the provided handrails when entering and exiting the pools.
We understand that sometimes it is necessary for you to change your appointment. Out of consideration, we kindly ask that you provide a minimum of twelve hours notice if you wish to change or cancel your appointment. Should the appropriate notice be given, we will provide a full refund. If insufficient notice is given you will be charged at full price.
We ask that you arrive on time for your booking to fully enjoy your soak and therapy. Late arrivals will result in an accordingly shorted booking and the full booking price will be charged.
Certain medical conditions or heath issues sometimes mean it is not advisable for a guest to have a therapy. Please advise us on booking of any health issues, allergies or injuries.
Please advise if you are an expectant mother so we can offer you the best advice on our services most suitable for you during this special time.
Spa therapies for attendees aged between 12 and 15 years will be provided in our dual spa therapy rooms with a parent or legal guardian.