Polynesian Spa is the perfect place for many to unwind, relax and reset, welcoming visitors from all over the world to bathe in the spa’s geothermal mineral waters.
For the experience to be the same for all, bathe smart etiquette is required from all guests visiting Polynesian Spa.
• We advise anyone with an underlying medical or health condition to consult their doctor should they have any queries regarding the use of hot pools.
• Recognised swimwear must be worn at all times whilst bathing in the pools. Street clothing and underwear is not permitted.
• We recommend keeping jewellery and other valuables at home to avoid misplacing, losing or leaving them behind. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal property.
• Mineral water will tarnish silver jewellery and some gold. Please remove all jewellery before entering the pools as we accept no responsibility for any tarnished jewellery.
• Prolonged immersion in the hotter pools may cause dehydration and fainting. When exiting the pool, take care and use the hand rails provided.
• We recommend you not to stay in hotter water for more than fifteen minutes at a time.
• Alternate to cooler pools and maintain a regular intake of fluids.
• All surfaces are slippery when wet. Please do not run and take care in wet areas.
• Polynesian Spa is a non-smoking spa.
• Alcohol and glassware is not permitted in pool areas. We do not recommend bathing after consuming alcohol.
• Children under 12 years of age will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
• Children under eight years of age must be actively supervised at all times by a caregiver aged 16 or over. ‘Actively’ means you must be in the water with your child at all times and being able to provide immediate assistance.
• All infants must wear bathing suits or disposable nappies. We recommend keeping them in lower temperature pools to ensure they do not overheat and to actively supervise them at all times.
• Remember to protect yourself with sunscreen.
Whilst all care is taken by Polynesian Spa, ultimate responsibility for the above safety issues rests with the individual.
If you require assistance, please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff. They will be happy to assist you.