Our cafe has been under redevelopment and has re-opened with a soft launch of the interior servery. The cafe is scheduled to be fully re-opened with interior and exterior areas serving stunning new New Zealand made Gelato and Ice Cream, and local wines and craft beer. To find out more, click here. The Cafe draws its name from the world famous geothermal 'Priest and Radium Spring' located on site in the Adult Pools area. This spring is where we draw our acidic mineral water from and has been used for therapeutic bathing since the early 1800's. You can find more information about our water here.
Replenish the body inside and out with a stop at the Polynesian Spa Café for a delicious bite to eat. Revive yourself with a freshly squeezed juice or smoothie that can be enjoyed in the pool, or enjoy a herbal tea, coffee, beer or wine.
• Vitality: spirulina, ginger, orange
• Detox: carrot, orange, cranberry juice
• Refresher: Apple, orange, lemon, ginger, mint
• Refresh: blueberries, apple, ginger, lemon
• Elevate: strawberries, orange, apple
• Cleanse: carrot, tomato, beetroot, spinach
• Duchess: banana, raspberries, blackberries
• Pavilion: peaches, avocado, strawberries
• Camille: Kiwifruit, banana, honey
• Radium: mango, yoghurt
• Mahony: strawberries, banana, yoghurt
• Rachel: your choice of two berries: blueberries, boysenberries, raspberries, strawberries
*Please note: all smoothies are made with vanilla ice cream
We have a wide range of scrumptious food in the cabinet – the perfect option if you don’t have much time on your hands.
This includes fresh sandwiches, chicken wraps, pasta, corn fritters, salads, frittata, quiche, pizza, pies and freshly baked muffins, slices and scones.
There’s also Kapiti and Tip Top icecreams to cool you down after a hot soak.
• Ayurvedic Anti stress
• Rooibos orange citrus organic
• Ginger kawakawa spice
• Special breakfast blend
• Earl Grey Rose
• China Jasmine with blossoms
• Sweet cinnamon
• Coconut Pina Colada
Beer: Steinlager, Heineken, Corona and Garage Project
Wine: Volcanic Hills, Montana Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay or Lindauer Brut
Note: platters can be ordered